BOSCH Range Finder GLM 100 C
- Brand: BOSCH PROFESSIONAL
- Product Code: BOSCH_0601072700
- Ex Tax: R3,639.47
Benefits: GLM 100 C Laser Measure
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Instantly transfer measurements, manage projects and make calculations using the free Bosch GLM Measure and Document App
- Remote Control Functionality - Use your smart device as a remote control to take measurements from the laser measure in hard to reach spots in target-less conditions
- Built In Tilt Sensor - Displays 360° angle measurement in 2 axis allowing for accurate measure
- Backlit Display with Tilt Screen Technology - Offers easy viewing in all directions
- Ten Measurement Modes - length, area, volume, angle, min/max, continuous, single indirect height, single indirect length, combined indirect height, and multi-surface are measurement for maximum versatility
- Rechargeable Integrated Li-Ion Battery - No longer need to purchase batteries
- Measuring range (maximum) 100 m a.)
- Measuring range (typical) 0.05–80 m b.)
- Measuring accuracy (typical) ± 1.5 mm b.)
- Lowest indication unit 0.1 mm
Indirect distance measurement and bubble vial
- Measuring range -60° – +60° d.)
- Measuring range 0°–360° (4x90°) d.)
- Measuring accuracy (typical) 0.2° e.) g.)
- Lowest indication unit 0.1°
- Operating temperature -10 °C to +50 °C f.)
- Storage temperature -20 °C to +50 °C
- Laser class 2
- Laser type 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Automatic shutdown after approx. – Laser 20 s – Measuring instrument (without measurement) 5 mins
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003 0.14 kg
- Dimensions 51 x 111 x 30 mm
- Degree of protection IP54 (dust and splash protected)
- Battery Li-Ion
- Rated voltage 3.7 V
- Capacity 1.25 Ah
- Number of battery cells 1
- Individual measurements per battery charge, approx. 25,000 h.)
- Charge time approx. 3 h
- Bluetooth® Android devices with Bluetooth 2.1 and Bluetooth 3.0
- iOS devices with Bluetooth© Smart technology
- Micro USB cable USB 2.0
System requirement for using the app
Bluetooth: Android devices with Bluetooth 2.1 and Bluetooth 3.0
iOS devices with Bluetooth© Smart technology
Supported Android devices: Smartphone from Android 2.3.x, tablet from Android 3.x.x
Supported iOS devices: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad (3rd gen.), iPad (4th gen.), iPad mini
For measurements from the rear measuring tool edge. The working range increases depending on how well the laser light is reflected from the surface of the target (scattered, not reflective) and the brighter the laser point is to the ambient light intensity (interior spaces, twilight). From distances greater than 80 m we recommend the use of a retro-reflective target plate (accessories). For distances less than 20 m a retro-reflective target plate should not be used, as it can lead to measurement errors.
For measurements from the rear measuring tool edge, 100% reflectivity of the target (e.g. a white-painted wall), weak backlighting and 25 °C operating temperature. In addition, a deviation influence of ±0.05 mm/m must be taken into account.
For measurements from the rear measuring tool edge, 10 – 100% reflectivity of the target, strong backlighting and – 10 °C to +50 °C operating temperature. In addition, a deviation influence of ±0.29 mm/m must be taken into account.
For measurements with the rear side of the unit as reference, the max. measuring range is ±60°
After calibration at 0° and 90 ° with an additional grade error of max. ±0.01 ° /degree to 45 °.
In the continuous measurement function, the maximum operating temperature is +40 °C.
at 25 °C operating temperature
For a new and charged battery without display illumination, Bluetooth© and tone signal.
For Bluetooth© low-energy-devices, establishing a connection may not be possible depending on model and operating system. Bluetooth© devices must support the SPP profile.